Form WhatsApp

What a great way to start the new year, says the newest Glo Joy Unlimited automobile winner

shape image

What a great way to start the new year, says the newest Glo Joy Unlimited automobile winner

 Kafayat Adewale, 37, the latest car winner in Globacom's Joy Unlimited Extravaganza promotion, said on Thursday that there could not have been a better way to begin the new year.




"I have not been myself for the past five days," the insurance executive said after receiving the keys to her brand new Kia Rio at a prize-presentation event in Okota, Lagos. It's not that I don't have a car, but I wouldn't have believed it if someone told me in December that I'd have a brand new car in January."
She claimed that the calls from Glo informing her of her good fortune sounded like a fairy tale until she arrived at the presentation venue and noticed the car parked there. "I was persuaded at that point." I've received the car key and have been designated as a Glo ambassador. I'll keep persuading all Nigerians to join the Glo network. Glo is blessed by God."

Mrs. Adewale was one of the 67 winners who received their awards. The remaining 65 were given household appliances such as television sets, refrigerators, and generators. Glo "has brought us joy at the start of the New Year, thus giving us hope for a better year ahead," they said.

It was a prayer answered for Allen Onyige, a television production executive in Berger, Lagos. "I had been praying for a new generator for my production work since last year, only to receive a call from Glo in January telling me that I had won a brand new generator." Glory to God, this is a gift from Glo for the New Year. Now I'm free to go to work. He expressed his gratitude to Globacom by saying, "More blessings to Globacom." "My family will enjoy the new fridge at home," Kafilat Rasaq, a 30-year-old businesswoman from Oyo State, said of the refrigerator winner. "I thank Glo and God for making my family happy."

"I will enjoy both my football games and Nollywood movies with my family on the new television set," Odunayo Balekan, a 42-year-old Engineer with Dangote Cement in Ibeshe, Ogun State, said. Glo is a valuable resource for me, and I intend to make it my permanent network going forward."

Abdulrasaq Ande, Regional Manager, Sales, Globacom, expressed the gratitude of the company's board and management to all Nigerians, particularly Glo subscribers, for their support and devotion throughout the years.
"You remain our pillar of strength," he said, adding that "we will continue to give more value to our subscribers as they use their Glo lines," noting that "hundreds of thousands of subscribers have won home appliances such as televisions, refrigerators, and generators, as well as data plans and other Glo freebies." Ande went on to say that two more prize presentations would be held in January, with car prizes and household appliances being given out at the events in Abuja and Lagos.

Mrs. Prisicilla Onuzulu, Zonal Coordinator, National Lottery Regulatory Commission, who also spoke at the event, praised Globacom for always keeping its promises. "Glo is a big brand, and they've been compliant since the beginning of the promotion," she said. Globacom has performed admirably thus far."

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
© Copyright 2019 Bannux

Form WhatsApp

This order requires the WhatsApp application.

Order now