On the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, actress Adebimpe Akintunde and her daughter escaped a bandit attack.
Adebimpe Akintunde, a Nollywood actress, has stated that she and her daughter narrowly survived a bandit attack on the Lagos-Ibadan express road.
She said she was on her way to Lagos when she was ambushed by robbers in Oni-Garri. The robbers, she claimed, were firing directly at the passing automobiles. The following is what she posted on her Instagram page:
Let's be cautious on the Ibadan Express Road; I almost avoided a bandit assault this evening after eating oni Garri on my trip to Lagos. They opened fire on all of the cars leaving Ibadan. They're a group of ten uniformed men shooting right at us. I CAN'T BELIEVE GOD SAVED ME AND MY DAUGHTER.
IT WAS AS IF THEY WERE DIRECTLY AT US!!!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING IN THIS NATIONAL DAYLIGHT ATTACK!!!!! I TURNED BACK BECAUSE GOD CAME THROUGH FOR US!!!!! FOLLOWED ONEWAY AND ALERTED OTHER DRIVERS AS WELL, JUST HELP ME THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER, WE ARE BACK IN IBADAN SAFE AND HEALTHY BUT SHOCKED.
Post a Comment